Friday, August 22, 2008

Hungry? Have a Live Blog

Yeah, I know we're pimping this LIVE BLOG BEER BASH pretty hard. But, that's just how we do things around here: All out. Win or go home. Balls to the wall. Another sports buzz phrase. 110%.

In addition to the marathon, it looks like NBC will be cramming a number of other tape-delayed, spliced up, poorly commentated track finals into the broadcast, including the women's 1500 and the men's 5000. Two events that, as I'm sure you know, have HUGE potential for American flag waving (Jeremy says he's not going to look at results, I won't be able to help myself. I never can.).

We'll be here discussing the races, sharing libations, playing truth or dare, and otherwise doing things my Grandma should never ever ever know about. Join us!

So let this be your last reminder. Tomorrow night is going to be totally rad and I'm super excited. How excited? This excited:





That's right Zack! I "really are taking drugs." Caffeinated drugs. Since Wednesday. You should be too.

No comments: