Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fantasy Track 3: Prefontaine Classic

We complete the trilogy of "regular season" fantasy track with the Prefontaine Classic this weekend. Without a doubt, the end of this trilogy will be more Return of the King and less Godfather 3Of course, we can't escape the possibility of a Back to the Future 3 scenerio.

The rules are simple: CLICK HERE, sign up (if you haven't already), make your picks (once they are posted), then put your team name and your best trash talk in the comments below. If you win, we will send a flippin' sweet-azz prize to you via USPS. If you lose, we will mock your lack of knowledge and make fun of your PR's. Just like in non-fantasy track!

So get started. And while your making your picks, remember: To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

10 comments:

J-Bird said...

Another weekend of disappointments is upon me.

Ben said...

@ jesse: If you didn't want to be disappointed you should know better than to come to this blog.

My picks are up: lessthanourbest.com

The X Factor this week: Who has the balls to pick Rowbury over Mutola in the 800? not me....

J-Bird said...

@ ben: every morning I wake up and after looking in the mirror think, "what a disappointment"

katie said...

Ben, I did it. Because, geez, it could actually happen. Not because I have balls though ... because I don't.

hutch said...

Hey, I picked a team this time! Well, at least I think I did. Only time will tell if I conquered the internet registration system. But if I did indeed make picks, they shall be posted under the team name:

Hutch-in-the-Clutch

So there.

Jeremy said...

Dang it. I should have asked Dr. Seuss to come up with a name for my entry, too.

katie said...

Just so you know, they just added the rest of the events to the USATF pick and play thing. At least when I put my picks in yesterday or this morning or whenever it was, they were missing lots of informatoin (women's 1500, mens 400, hurdles, long jump, etc etc etc etc )

hutch said...

There is only one person with balls big enough to pick Rowbury over Mutola, and that would be Mutola herself. I'm planning an Ace Ventura style de-pantsing of her as we speak. Einhorn IS Finkle.

Hey Jeremy, how about Mosher's Pumpkin-squasher Whitewashers.

Well they can't all be winners.

J-Bird said...

@ hutch:

"Well they can't all be winners."

What are things said in the delivery room when you were born?

hutch said...

Well played J-Bird. The rarely seen "Jeopardy Burn". I thought it was a myth, but I see now that I was oh so wrong.

I give it a 9.2 out of 10.