Thursday, May 22, 2008

You're Just Jealous Because A Woman's Faster Than You...

Paula Radcliffe can't catch a break. First, she's cursed with a baby. Then an injury. Now, an ornery sportswriter.
"In this instance it is also Radcliffe, refusing to accept her Olympic dream is slipping from her fingers."
This (by way of Athletics in Britain), before the results of her MRI even came back. Sounds like SOMEONE missed his tea and crumpets when he rolled out of bed one morning.

I don't think I've seen cattiness like that since the last time I watched Farmer Wants a Wife. Not, that, I, uh, have ever watched that...

Update: It's a stress fracture. Paula is going to try to be ready, just in case, anyway, although the words "impossible" and "Olympics" are being thrown around, and for once, they aren't aimed at me by my coach.

No comments: