Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fantasy Track 2: RBK Grand Prix

Here's your reminder to make your picks and get your entry in for the LTOB "USATF Fantasy Track Pick 'N Win Contest" Contest. Last week, "Katie" won with her entry "Four Toes" -- we're still waiting for Katie to send us her contact information so we can send her the prize from last week. Katie: LessThanOurBest@gmail.com -- I promise, we won't sell your information to hardly anyone.

This week The Show pitches its tent on Randall's Island in New York City for the Reebok Grand Prix. Among the highlights, we've got a showdown between Usain Bolt and Tyson Gay in the 100m, AND we've got LTOB in attendance to make certain our predictions come to pass.

NEW ENTRANTS, PUT YOUR TEAM NAME IN A COMMENT, BELOW. Returning contestants, feel free to let the trash talking begin.


***Update: You can pick your teams HERE!***

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

predicted winners

I could win by default..

J-Bird said...

My picks are in, team Sulphur Springs ready for another disappointment.

Jeremy said...

I was just going to include all the teams who entered for the adidas Track Classic... by default.

I figured newbies could throw their team into the fray on this comment thread.

Ben said...

My team is up and ready to go, lessthanourbest.com. I think the make-or-break event here has to be the women's discus. How can you not root for a woman named Krishna POONia?

Josh "Fluffy" Horton said...

Here is my team: "Columbia,SC Runner"
Maybe I'll win?

Jeremy said...

For what it's worth, I expect Anpum, proud purveyor of all things Ed Hardy, to make a strong showing this time around.

Andrew said...

I'm back for another strong second to last place finish

katie said...

I've got nowhere to go this time but down. here goes...

Jeremy said...

All my hopes rest, too, on Krishna Poonia... better known back in Gagarwas as "The Indian Ingenue."

And shut up - I know that nickname doesn't achieve true assonance.

Anonymous said...

Team Optimal Training's picks are in. Read 'em at the link in my name.

May the thrashing begin.