Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Everything's Coming Up Us!!

As you may or may not have noticed by now, one of LTOB's videos from our Boston trip has made it from our humble blog to the front page of the uber-popular letsrun.com. This marks a bit of a "milestone" for me in my life, actually, as being on letsrun.com was one of the many things that I wanted to do before I died.

You see, the day I turned 15 years old, I felt a stinging during urination. Since I had just finished my Catholic high school's mandatory sexual education course, "For Everyone. Abstain. REALLY!" or F.E.A.R. for short, I knew that such stinging could only be the result of sexual deviance. Or, since it was me as a 15 year old, the thought of sexual deviance.

Anyway, I was sure that my young life was soon to be taken by some mutant, indestructible form of syphilis. As such, I made a list of all the things I wanted to do before I died. As you can see, I'm still working on most of them but, thankfully, it turned out you can't get syphilis from thinking about something, so I have plenty of time. The complete list is after the jump.


Click list for closer look


2 comments:

J-Bird said...

Don't sell out, don't ever sell out. Also a slogan of a certain period of 8 nights that may or may not be crazy. Don't let all this fame go to your head. Although, I've yet to see any threads on the Letsrun board discussing your video or site.

Anonymous said...

I thought the videos on LetsRun were hilarious and hope to see more in the future (track trials?). Consider it a good thing they aren't being discussed on the message board. You might notice that people will always bitch if they don't like something, but rarely give praise.