Monday, September 10, 2007

First things first...

Let’s get this out of the way right up front: yes, you are faster than us, so no, our opinions are not as valid as yours. Now that that’s cleared up, we’d like to take a moment to thank those folks slower than us, for providing us with opinions against which ours still have credence. So, Thanks a million. To both of you.

Seeing as this is our first post, I feel like I should say something to kind of, you know, lay out the premise of this little webpage here. But, you know what... you're going to figure it out pretty quickly anyway, so I won't bother.







OK, I caved and I’m ashamed of how quickly; but frankly, I felt I'd be remiss if I didn't frame this guy at least a little, as a sort of public service. So, here goes: in short, this is your one-stop shop for under-informed commentary on all things distance-running-related, brought to you with little effort and even less impartiality. And, most likely, an overabundance of semi-colons and ellipses. So if you don’t like Wordsworth or Dickinson, you should go find yourself another one-stop shop for under-informed, lackadaisical and completely biased commentary, tough guy.

No comments: